Lewis Heller has devoted his entire legal career to the practice of workers compensation. As an attorney, consultant and featured lecturer, he is recognized throughout the United States as one of the premier experts in workers compensation law. For more than 40 years, Mr. Heller has been working diligently to promote and preserve the rights of injured workers.
- Former Senior Partner in the Law Firm of Brecher, Fishman, Pasternack, Heller, Walsh & Tilker.
- Former President of New York Workers' Compensation Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Committee of the New York State Bar Association, (TICL).
- Former National Chairman of the Workplace Injury Litigation Group, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, WILG.
- Recipient of the Workplace Injury Law and Advocacy Group (WILG) first Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Inducted as a Fellow by The American Bar Association in their first College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers class.
- Member of the Scabbard and Blade Military Honor Society and commissioned as an Officer in the United States Army Reserves.
- Captain of the United State Army Armor Core.
Education: Mr. Heller is a graduate of Hofstra University (B.A., 1968), and Suffolk University Law School (J.D., 1971)